2010年7月3日 星期六

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody


##ReadMore##

Is this the real life- 這是現實生活嗎?
Is this just fantasy- 還只是幻想?
Caught in a landslide- 在崩毀中感受其呈現
No escape from reality- 無法從現實中逃脫
Open your eyes 睜開你的眼睛
Look up to the skies and see- 看看天空
Im just a poor boy, 我只是個貧賤的小孩
i need no sympathy- 我不需要同情
Because Im easy come,easy go, 因為我來去自如
A little high,little low, 隨心所欲
Anyway the wind blows, 不管風怎麼吹
doesnt really matter to me, 對我來說都無所謂
To me

Mamma,just killed a man, 媽媽,我剛剛殺了一個人
Put a gun against his head, 我用槍指著他的頭
Pulled my trigger,now hes dead, 按下板機,現在已經他死了
Mamma,life had just begun, 媽媽,雖然我的人生才剛要開始
But now Ive gone and thrown it all away- 但我現在又必須把它捨棄了
Mamma ooo,
Didnt mean to make you cry- 我不是故意要讓妳傷心
If Im not back again this time tomorrow- 如果明天我沒有回來
Carry on,carry on,- 繼續活下去
as if nothing really matters 並不需要太在意

Too late,my time has come, 太晚了,我的死期到了
Sends shivers down my spine- 我整個背脊都在發顫
Bodys aching all the time, 身體到處都好痛
Goodbye everybody-Ive got to go- 再見了各位,我要走了
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth- 要離開你們去面對現實
Mamma ooo- (any way the wind blows) 媽媽... (不管風怎麼吹)
I dont want to die, 我不想死
I sometimes wish 不過有時候我甚至希望
Id never been born at all- 我打從一開始就不在這個世界上

I see a little silhouetto of a man, 我看到一個小小的模糊人影
Scaramouche, 小丑啊!
scaramouche will you do the fandango- 你要不要為我跳支舞?
Thunderbolt and lightning- 閃電和雷聲
very very frightening me- 簡直把我嚇死我了
Galileo,galileo, 上帝啊
Galileo galileo
Galileo figaro-magnifico-我偉大的神阿
But Im just a poor boy  我只是個貧賤的孩子
and nobody loves me- 根本沒有人會愛我
He's just a poor boy 他只是個貧賤的孩子
from a poor family- 生在悲哀的家庭
Spare him his life from this monstrosity- 讓他從畸形的人生解脫吧
Easy come easy go- 我一直都無所謂
will you let me go- ? 祢會讓我走嗎
Bismillah! no- 以上帝之名啊 不! 
we will not let you go-let him go- 我們絕不會放你走! (讓他走!)
Will not let you go-let me go
Will not let you go let me go
No,no,no,no,no,no,no-
Mamma mia,mamma mia,mamma mia let me go- 天啊拜託讓我走
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me,for me,for me- 
是魔王派了一個魔鬼來找我的,是他來找我的...

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye-
你以為你可以用石頭丟我,然後往我的眼睛吐口水嗎?
So you think you can love me and leave me to die-
你以為你可以先愛我然後再棄我於不顧嗎?
Oh baby-Can't do this to me baby- 噢寶貝-別這樣對我啊寶貝
Just gotta get out-快走吧!
just gotta get right outta here- 馬上就離開這裡!

Nothing really matters, 真的沒有甚麼是重要的
Anyone can see, 每個人都知道
Nothing really matters- 一切都不重要...
nothing really matters to me, 對我來說怎樣都無所謂了

Any way the wind blows.... 不管風是往哪一個方向吹...